Saturday, December 22, 2012

Introductions


Happy Holidays to all!
 
Well, this ought to be an introduction (my first post). As some of you know (or maybe not) I am an author, but this blog is about something really new because I am embarking on a journey into Erotica.

Over the last 15 years or more I have published about seventy works, but in a completely different genre.

Once day I just woke up and thought, why not write something sexy…and once I got going I could not stop because it turned me on.

A little sheepishly, I read to my husband, and it turned him on!

I tried it on the dog, but no response.

So, here I am publishing the first few stories at Smashwords.com (see https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/kathrynkun for my author page). I hope that you like them and would leave to hear your feedback.

The first book is free, so check it out:

I will post more later with details on each book in this new series.
Bye for now.
Love Kat
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment