Monday, December 24, 2012

Dec 24th - Am I Kat?


Good morning and I hope you are having an Erotic holiday so far!

I have gotten a lot of feedback since publishing the first installments of Kat & Jules, so thanks so much to all of you for reading and letting me know what you think.

I was asked if the main character is based on me.

Ha! That is too funny. OK, so we have the same name, and I guess that was intentional. But come on, could I possibly be like her when it comes to sex?

Well, maybe I want to be. We are both from L.A. and we do have some things in common. More about that later. Perhaps I will post some Q&A after I get some more questions from readers.

For those of you who have not read Episode #2 in the Kat & Jules series, here is a quick synopsis. We are taken back a few years to shortly after Kat’s 19th birthday and she is a virgin. You can see where this is going, right? Anyways, guided as always by her sister (and lover) Jules, a plan is hatched for Kat’s coming of age. A ménage follows (well, kind of). You will see. I hope you like it!

Kat's Cherry, now at Smashwords.com

Love Kat
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment